View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 07:06 PM   #94
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
Bush is the worst president since Clinton, no question. And Dr. Paul is no more an "upstart" than governor Bush was when he ran for president. If anything, I'd say Dr. Paul is far more qualified than the governor was, as his service has been at the federal level. Besides, Paul's actions are predicated on the U.S. Constitution, and where applicable, the free market. I dont deny that the democrats are a bunch of commie libs...the mere thought of Hitlery or Osama as president makes me nauseous, but so does the idea of it bein Rudy or Mitt or any of those crooked bastards...and that should make you sick, too. There is very little difference between the two main parties now...you know that, yet you still believe the republican party has your best interest at heart. They are not true conservatives, just pretenders. Its precisely this sort of blind-ass brand loyalty that's gonna be the ruination of our country. Ya want that on your conscience?
Molon Labe! Sir Al Well there has not been to many Presidents since Clinton. I would take W. over Bill give our CIA away Clinton any day. Yes Bush was a upstart and I did not say I dislike Ron Paul. I do not know who I am going to vote for yet. I agree Al that Clinton and Obama suck. Bush, Clinton, Bush are all members of Skull and Bones I think Clinton would be more like W. "if" she got elected. I think she will win the nomination and lose the election. I agree we need a true conservative ! The ruination of our great nation would be a shoe in if the Dems get their way. Jury is still out at this point. My conscience is just fine Now blind-ass I am not and neither are you Al. Who do you think would be the first to take your guns ?
The DNC Sir Top of the evening to you Al !
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote