View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 07:56 PM   #39
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Evil is real Anime. Maybe not in you mind but it is out there and if you do not think so go take a walk on the wrong side of town and you will. It is every where there is a greedy hand to feed. Wake up young man and see that you are one of many and you can not be first only next in there traps. You know I like your post but there are gang signs and many others such as flags and many more that all mean something and many are evil. CULT Children Under Lucifer's Teaching Yea that is just the tip of the ice berg.
Isaac
You misunderstand. Yes, indeed, there most certainly is evil in the world. There are people who regularly cause suffering and pain in others without any regard for anything but their own desires. There are evil people out there. I was merely defining evil. I wasn't saying evil doesn't exist. Think about it. WHAT makes an action evil or not?

However, my point is that evil is defined by intention. If you place a symbol in plain view with the intention of inspiring evil, then you could in a way call it an evil symbol. It is evil, not because the symbol is evil, but the purpose for which it is used. This is where your symbols of CULT apply.

I'm not so naive to turn a blind eye to the suffering and pain in the world. However, it's important to know WHAT evil is. Symbols are not evil. Their purpose and the intention of their use is what defines its alignment.