View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 06:04 PM   #28
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Things that annoy me the most are:

1. someone kicking the back of my chair in a movie theatre or anywhere's that I am sitting where someone may kick the chair. (yes i have let people know that they have annoyed me doing this)

2. Someone poking my arm near my shoulder if anyone does they get more than a poke back, drives me insane.

3. a loud person in a public place that tries to draw attention to themselves and looks more like an ass doing what they are doing.

4. someone that constantly thinks they are right in every situation when they are wrong at least 90% of the time.

5. Political people that think their choice is the right way. ex: democrat/republican/liberal all are corrupt no matter how you slice it

6. People that judge others and never realize they have 3 fingers point at them while they are judging. People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

7. People that move here to the US and are constantly putting the US down (who the heck do they think they are) and think that we need to learn their language??? If anyone ever tells me this they will have a rude awakening I will definitely be #3 on this list

8. Children that are in public screaming at the top of their lungs and parents just ignoring. I have experienced this with my children and if the bathroom didn't work we went home. Once in the car someone paid the price. The next time they either didn't come with me or they behaved.

9. A disorganized house

10. Traffic from hell....... you know the 7 mile drive that takes 35 minutes? I live it everyday when i leave the house.

Interesting topic that's for sure I can see it getting crazy