Thread: Woof! Woof!
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 11:25 PM   #16
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Man
I do not know who you have used but I have Dish Network too and I used Southern Satellite and they where quick and did a good job. This time of year may be different. I have cable too so if one is out the other is working at least so far that has been the case. Some very nice people on this site I think I will stay a while and with time I can read some the other older post to get a idea who everybody is.
Thanks for the reply Snowman. My original installer was "Trusat" on Youree drive and they did a good job. But apparently there is some "politics" involved on who is who's customer. I have had this service for years and apparently Dish Network gives the new additions to anyone *they* wish at this point. I wish I could pick John at Southern Microtech and I would probably be ok. But Dish chooses my sub, not me.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote