View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 04:28 PM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
John may be best for LA

Now I am as most of you know conservative (GOP) but John Breaux could bring some credibility back to LA and we sure need it. I can not say I would vote for him but if he did get in I do not think it would be that bad. This is one I will have to sit back a watch down to the wire. Never voted for a Democrat I think when I do not have a choice of just two Dems I just skip that lever. I have only missed voting twice in thirty years. LA has a history of below I-10 French politics that stinks and when Foster was in he did nothing for North LA so it is in the hands of the south to make it or break it. Funny how North LA never got any of that bad weather
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote