View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 06:29 PM   #1
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Smile You windoze users

O.k. I don't see how you WINDOZE users do it. I'll admit right up, I'm a macintosh user, have been forever. I've used windows computers off and on over the years, different versions. I'm a firm believer in that different operating systems serve their purpose. Linux, windoze, Mac etc..

So here recently, I had the need for a windoze box. Since I have one of the new iMacs with an Intel processor. I installed Windoze XP Pro /w service pack 2 onto this iMac. Installation went without a hitch, I immediately installed all of the freakin' "Critical windoze updates" .. several times, until it was happy with itself. Then I had a handy drivers CD provided by Apple, that I installed, after which, audio, microphone, built in quick cam, and wireless networking all started working fine.

Now I'm constantly reminded about my lack of freakin' virus software! So I listen to the constant warning about it, download some 90 free trial for virus software (what a scam) and install the software.. where it then tells me, CHECK FOR UPDATES, and off it goes, downloading updates etc etc..

and it feels the need to constantly alert me to my wireless network status.

LOL, I could go on some more.. but damn.. all this just sucks the life out of any enjoyment of a new "OS" anyways..

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote