Thread: Women
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 01:23 PM   #9
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Used to be shy and now very out spoken ??? Seen that at my house and my shy wife at times can kick some major butt. That all started about two years ago. I like to see her handle things herself I am sure she will out live me. There are days the wind changes and she does not tell me but Isaac being the sons of laughter just laughs and go to my office at home and let the wind change ! 25 years this May. Good woman and great wife !
Isaac
I was actually shy on forums I NEVER POSTED! I would worry what people would think of me honestly and these people had no idea who I am. Now I just give my .02 and if you like it great, if not that's great too we can disagree all day long I don't back down too easy.

IN RL???? hehehe I would be lying if i said that I was shy Right RHERTZ?

I use to work for a local isp in Shreveport and I remember this guy calling me one day (he was a spammer and I caught him) and removed his account from the system. I got a call from him and we went back and forth on why it was removed and how we couldn't allow this type of activity using our mail server. Well he finally said to me: What crawled up your arse and died? I told him he did and from there he was calling my boss etc etc etc. Well the little office it was my "best friend" always checked my boss's voicemail HAHAHAHA We did listen to it and laughed about it and yes I did tell my boss about it I have always been honest and well it turned into a major argument between him and the guy about his spamming I remember the boss's juglar veins popping from the fight.

I know this is off topic it just came to mind and I had to type it. It really was funny when it happened. Lots of nuts out there w/ the internet and oh God don't let it go down the first words you hear is "IM LOOSING 1 million dollars a day!"
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote