View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 08:52 PM   #12
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
When someone slips past that event horizon they need help not a kick in the face and yes sometimes a kick in the ass but they can not help themselves. Sad but true and they missed a few turns along the way and no we can not help everybody but they put them in a spot light and they are in a bubble and when it breaks it is real bad. I am not saying she did what was right but maybe someone could have helped or even someone let her go for money in some form or another. Peace Texasbelle and more work on that avatar please..
Isaac
What about this avatar? Do you think it's going to cause me to become a product of my environment?
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote