View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 05:32 PM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nc View Post
Nothing on the gril had tasted good of late so...

... ditched the propane grill for outdoor cooking and got me a Lodge habachi.

Not big but can handle cooking for four.

Outdoors bought indoors: Also have taken to using a sort of Ruth Chris method: cast iron skillet indoors for steaks to sear it and then pop it into the oven with a dollup of good salty butter (as our New Yawk neighbor, she says, "it's da butt-ah").

We still have the Cajun Cooker for slow stuff, but the crock pot is also great for (indoors) non - smoked fare.
I had one of those in college too. That might be the way of the future seeing that we have a empty nest now. One boneless skinless chicken breast for the wife and a good beef steak for me. Joepole how much meat does that meat locker of your cook at one time ?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote