View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 02:44 PM   #43
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I would not cast my pearls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I'm not the one who will be judging. However, Just because it feels right to you to do it or there is law governing how it should be done does not mean it is right. It seems like me, you and Isaac are the onely ones here. where are you Isaac out bible thumping on other blogs....
First I am not a Bible thumper I do not attend any churches and will not I can read for myself. This subject has been a heated one R. V Wade for years and it will not change because in the "END" there will be one final heated debate and the goats will go to the left and sheep to the right I so look forward to that Great and Wonderful Day !
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote