View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 02:09 PM   #69
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 262 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
One of the ways other religions attack Christianity is this turn the other cheek mentality. Wrong I am not going to change the standard of my faith to accommodate any other religion. I too have read about every religion I can find to read about. They do all have one common theme they are jealous that our Father did not choose them as his number one people.
Please don't be offended by my saying so, Isaac, but I find it amusing that you consider the "turn the other cheek" mentality an attack when the "turn the other cheek" concept originated from Jesus Christ himself. -Matthew 5:38-42, NIV, The Sermon on the Mount.

Seriously Isaac, is it really your opinion that I or my fellow Pagans are jealous of Christians?

I can't speak for other religions, but Paganism is an extremely flexible practice. Craft users are allowed to live their lives any way they wish so long as they follow the Pagan's Rede, "As you harm none, do as you will." This is an extremely tall order that includes every possible definition of the word "harm." You could say that it's our "One Commandment."

Jealousy plays no role in the path whatsoever. To be jealous of another person or group is a personal choice. I've never seen any Pagan group or body instruct its followers to be jealous of others. What would be the point?

Last edited by AnimeSpirit; 12-01-2007 at 02:27 PM.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote