View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 04:34 PM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Any kind of rape of a child is considered horrific and those involved should be punished! I don't think any of us disagree on that note. But the execution of homosexuals just for the sake of being gay is a horrific crime in itself!
I am in a very tough place as a Christian on the gay issue. If you had a child or loved one that turned out to be gay it is quite an eye opener! It can change your thoughts. I knew before my little brother did that he was gay. He was like that since he was a toddler. So I constantly am confused and intrigued by what makes someone homosexual...they really don't just wake up one day and say hey I think I'll turn gay. Sorry I had to vent some as well and I know most on this board are not in the position I'm in so thanks for letting me have my say!
Say you had a brother or child that committed a murder. You would still love him but would you think the murder was OK ? You do not have to dislike someone to not agree with the issue Right LN & Al ?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote