View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 03:01 PM   #6
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by howela
I agree the military is full of the pitfalls mentioned above, same as any private industry or business. But I am not pissed off because someone left the military; I am pissed off because they left us! And if they left during a time of combat they are just as responsible as the enemy for any man that fell during that engagement.
The difference between a private industry and the military is you can quit a private industry when the BS gets too high.

You know, a lot of people don't know that when you desert the military, you may as well leave the country because your life in this one won't be the same. You won't be able to get a driver's license again. You won't be able to get a job without someone checking your social. There will be a federal warrant for your arrest until such a time you are caught. So many of your personal freedoms are stripped away.