View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 11:18 AM   #13
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
You can get a "download this video" plugin for FireFox that adds a download link to all YouTube pages. I don't have it on this PC so I can't give you the exact name, but it's easy to find.
I wrote a PHP script that does it. You input the Youtube URL and it imports the FLV video (the format Youtube uses). You can then uses a video utility to convert it to AVI, MPG, or whatever type you prefer.

I use this for videos I want to keep and I'm worried about Youtube removing them.

My favorite Youtube video? That's a tough one. I've got so many. Let's see.

Though this video is titled Urban Wiccan, it really has nothing to do with actual religion of any kind. Just a snappy music and camera magic.

The Urban Ninja! This one is just fun to watch. The usage of the word "Urban" in both of these videos is coincidental.

What kind of anime spirit would I be if I didn't throw in an anime clip? This is from Bleach episode 125. It shows Ichigo Kurosaki in full hollow bankai in training with the Vizards. Now this is some EXTREME combat training! Ichigo looks wicked scary in his hollow form.

Last edited by AnimeSpirit; 10-09-2007 at 01:27 PM.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote