View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 11:58 PM   #40
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
You know that I love you Al right? But I am going to disagree a little here. I can't judge his motives 100%. Do I think he might be using a situation to further his motives? Yes. But what are his motives? You and I don't know except he wants to be President. I think we are going to have to hear from him a little more to really wade through his rhetoric and decide what we actually think those motives are.

Do you listen to Sean Hannity? I listened to him last week and heard him discussing the idea of a new party of conservatives, people willing to stop all this crap of "party lines" and people like us willing to have a conscience. His thoughts are just like yours which are just like mine. It is definitely what I would like to see happen.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote