View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 09:36 AM   #45
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Anime, this is your SB Board Mother...(aka Texasbelle) why are you not a registered voter? It is one of your most precious rights as an American. People have given their lives defending your right to exercise your vote and make a difference in this country. Now son, you need to take care of that business right away. This country needs for each and every one of us to stand up, exercise all of our rights as in voting, and try to make a difference to bring this country back to a good place. Do you really want Hillary as your next president?

As for what purpose the parties serve? At this point, I think the purpose is solely to argue with each other. I am sure Al has something to say to answer your question better than I. He is the old wise one.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote