View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 06:48 PM   #177
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Originally posted by BrainSmashR
Quote:
Well that should be a calling sign that you need to start socializing with people who have something to be proud of
Bein an arrogant azzhole is a source of pride for ya? That should be a callin sign that ya have poorly developed social skills. Maybe your folks had some trouble potty trainin ya, who knows. As for the invitation to socialize with ya, no thanks. I have friends outside of the internet.

Quote:
I thought these people said you were smart or something?
Well its nice when someone OTHER THAN YOURSELF touts your intelligence, but I dont guess you've had THAT experience yet.

Quote:
Actually Ive had two dinner invitations directly from this forum...or did you forget my hometown is a tourist mecca?
Really? Then ya wont mind postin their screen names, will ya? Im callin your bluff! Invitin YOU to dinner so they could see your "tourist mecca" of a hometown? Well it sure as hell wouldnt be for the pleasure of your stimulatin company! Besides, I wouldnt exactly call Nachitoches, La. a "tourist mecca", Paris or Rome it aint...guess we can add "delusions of grandeur" to your growin list of mental afflictions.

Quote:
Not as smart as you'd like people to believe, huh?
Again, if people think Im smart, its not because I ever said I was...another of the many differences between you and I.

Quote:
No I wasnt kidding, and leading your life in fear of the consequences of doubting imaginary beings isnt "living" your life either. Of course I suppose simple people do find simple pleasures in simple activities
"Fear of the consequences" is just ONE of the reasons that I'm a believer, and its among the least important of em. And youre confusin "simple" with "stupid", which would be confusin ME with YOU...a difficult feat under ANY circumstances.

Quote:
If religion proves that "god made it that way" then your god will not be an omnipotent being, he will be a tangible entity, and more than likely, nothing more than an alien life form who tricked you into believing he was something that he was not.

This concept has been addressed numerous times on Star Trek: The Next Generation with the character known simply as Q.
Quote:
I win either way, Einstein.
I strongly doubt if the creation of the universe and everythin in it could be attributed to ANY "alien life form" in the classic sense...furthermore, I CANT BELIEVE you cited "Star Trek The Next Generation" as support for your argument. You lose, Einstein, on the strength of that alone!

Quote:
Any more brain busters?
What would be the point? You'd have to have a brain to bust, which you clearly do not.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 04-11-2007 at 10:01 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote