View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 07:37 PM   #178
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Molon Labe! Sir Al you have once again spoken words of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Originally posted by BrainSmashR

Bein an arrogant azzhole is a source of pride for ya? That should be a callin sign that ya have poorly developed social skills. Maybe your folks had some trouble potty trainin ya, who knows. As for the invitation to socialize with ya, no thanks. I have friends outside of the internet.

Well its nice when someone OTHER THAN YOURSELF touts your intelligence, but I dont guess you've had THAT experience yet.

Really? Then ya wont mind postin their screen names, will ya? Invitin YOU to dinner so they could see your "tourist mecca" of a hometown? Highly unlikely. Besides, I wouldnt exactly call Nachitoches, La. a "tourist mecca", Paris or Rome it aint...guess we can add "delusions of grandeur" to your growin list of mental afflictions.

Again, if people think Im smart, its not because I ever said I was...another of the many differences between you and I.

"Fear of the consequences" is just ONE of the many reasons that I'm a believer, and its among the least important of em. Youre confusin "simple" with "stupid", which would be confusin ME with YOU...a difficult feat under ANY circumstances.

I strongly doubt if the creation of the universe and everythin in it could be attributed to ANY "alien life form" in the classic sense..furthermore, I CANT BELIEVE youve cited "Star Trek The Next Generation" to support your argument. You lose, Einstein, on the strength of that alone!

What would be the point? You'd have to have a brain to bust, which you clearly do not.
Al we clearly are not dealing with someone that is it touch with reality. It could be genetic or environment or both. What ever the case a real looser. Thanks for your post they always are very good. This Anti Christian devil boy will reap what his sowing.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote