View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 07:51 PM   #29
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Townsend II
I saw your thread and just had to ask, you mention AT&T, what about T-Mobile or Cigular?

The reason I ask is that we have tried both. Cigular's service was great, but we could not get a phone from them that worked. We ended up spending the last six months of our contract with defective phones before we gave up on them.
Believe you me.. went through 8 phones with Cingular. NONE OF THEM worked to my satisfaction. dropped calls, missed calls.. no signal etc etc etc etc.. lousy service over the phone. only other I tried when I bailed on Cingular was to go with Verizon, and I've been very happy with the "service" although they do cripple their phones somewhat.. compared to say cingular.. but I just needed a darn phone that would work, and Verizon has provided that. and yes they are more expensive than Cingular.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote