View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 08:11 PM   #30
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Townsend II
The reason I ask is that we have tried both. Cigular's service was great, but we could not get a phone from them that worked. We ended up spending the last six months of our contract with defective phones before we gave up on them.

Our experience with T-Moble was even worse. Our phones apparently worked, but we seemed unable to receive hardly any incoming calls.(snip)
Tom, here is my take on this. If you are in Shreveport, your Cingular problems are not the phones but network related. It wouldn't matter how many phones you tried. I know one person who tried almost half a dozen phones with the same bad results. As for T-mobile, they are a MNVO (Multi Network Vendor Operator). That is, they do not own their own network but rather use Cingular's!!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote