View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 12:02 AM   #4
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nc View Post
Whenever I go home it amazes me how easy and quick it is to zip around Shreveport and Bossier. The traffic is almost non-existent (relatively speaking) but it is more than that - a matter of just having a decent road system. You may not think so, but the area does have a decent road infrastructure that can handle traffic well - even if a bit hairy at times.
I've always enjoyed the fact, that it feels like I can get anywhere in shreveport/bossier in like 20 minutes.. and I live outside the city limits north of shreveport. that 20 minute rules applies, only if you are not anywhere near airline drive or south youree drive :-)

my morning commute consist of driving by farms and cows and horses.. I'll take that over the cluster @$@# of driving through a place like Dallas anyday.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote