View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 07:58 PM   #9
Tomoshibi

Rep Power: 0 Tomoshibi has a spectacular aura about Tomoshibi has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Tomoshibi Send a message via Yahoo to Tomoshibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Bel and the Dragon. They go hand in hand. The bunnies and eggs are in the church in the "place" of Passover. Christ became our Passover and this is the very thing that makes God "L" very unhappy with the pagan things in the Christian Church.
Isaac
You lost me there. What dragon are you referring to?

It is unusual for you to say that having bunnies and eggs in church is a Pagan thing and that it makes God unhappy. By Christian standards, the bunnies and eggs are creations of God as well. I dare not say that your beliefs are wrong. However, God surely wouldn't be unhappy that we have chosen to adopt a bit of harmless frivolity with other creations of his. When God said for us to honor our neighbors, I am certain he wasn't merely referring to the guy who lives next door. He wanted us to acknowledge all of our neighboring lifeforms by every sense of the word. Any other detail is unimportant (i.e. race, age, gender, religion, or who the last people to honor your neighbor was).

If I am understanding you correctly, I gather that any tradition that was once a Pagan rite or routine is surely wrong in the eyes of God. I take no offense one way or the other, but is this what you are implying?
Tomoshibi is offline   Reply With Quote