View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 08:21 AM   #32
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I'm seriously amazed. Joe is actually using quote tags now.

Anywho, back onto the actual topic of this discussion, my thoughts of recincarnation are that no one will ever know what the truth is, neither Christian nor Pagan. We all have books, spiritual leaders, and other information sources, some having been around for thousands of years, describing the afterlife. The problem is many of them disagree. Personally, I'm a supporter of reincarnation.

Writings like Tomoshibi's article, I think, are meant to boost the validity of a topic that goes widely misunderstood. In this case, he explained reincarnation so baseless supporters of the ascension theory would not be so quick to throw it out. It is meant to help the reader's opinion become one that is educated and not based on one-sided education.

I wouldn't say the article "critisizes" the asension theory. It simply states the supporting facts (or as close to fact as you can get on this topic) and tries to debunk the opposing topic. Such writing styles are quite common.