View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 07:02 AM   #137
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I just had to look up your website out of curiosity to see what all the fuss is about and low and behold you have a large and nice looking family! I have a hard time believing that all those loved ones are atheists! Surely you wouldn't call some of those sweet little Christian ladies "scum??" I mean you are calling your photos Christmas and Easter pics so I'm guessing y'all are celebrating Christian holidays?

Pocahontas
You are absolutely correct in assuming some of my Family are Christian, but certainly not all of them, and none of them sit at home reading the bible to themselves on a daily basis.

As for celebrating "christian" holidays...that's a bit of a stretch. Are you of the opinion that we can't have a Christmas get together and not pray one single time? Are you of the opinion that we can't enjoy each others company without considering the sacrifices your "savior" made for humanity? Are you of the opinion that since I'm not Christian that my employer doesn't give me Christmas day off with pay just like everyone else?

Well, you are sadly mistaken.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote