View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 07:19 AM   #140
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
It is, except the term we use is called intelligence.

There are Unintelligent people who will believe anything as long as you find the proper source from which to deliver the message. For some people it's the Bible, for others it's a liberally biased Newspaper......then there are intelligent people
You know Brain there are some people who are just so sick, so paranoid, so arrogant, and so determined no matter what to be right that you just can't argue with me. They are so pathologically abnormal in their brain that they can't be helped. You fit in that category. I feel sorry for you. You have convinced yourself that you are 100 % correct and the rest of us are 100% wrong. It's so sad for as long as you keep up this logic you are going to have a sad life. You'll still five years from now be on this personal ads looking for love, still being accused of murder, still be arguing with everybody you meet, and never know what joy you are missing out on.

I wish you well. I hope you will learn to listen and take things to heart and open your heart. I wonder what happened to make it so hard. The first thing you could learn is to answer a question with a sentence not a question.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote