View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 07:24 AM   #141
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
You know Brain there are some people who are just so sick, so paranoid, so arrogant, and so determined no matter what to be right that you just can't argue with me. They are so pathologically abnormal in their brain that they can't be helped. You fit in that category. I feel sorry for you.
But bowing to figments of the imagination is perfectly "normal" to you.
Quote:
You have convinced yourself that you are 100 % correct and the rest of us are 100% wrong.
Absolutely have not, so I'll repeat the challenge.

Prove the existence of your god and I'll believe. It's that simple.....unfortunately you will have to provide undeniable facts and evidence.....and we both know that's IMPOSSIBLE.

Quote:
It's so sad for as long as you keep up this logic you are going to have a sad life. You'll still five years from now be on this personal ads looking for love, still being accused of murder, still be arguing with everybody you meet, and never know what joy you are missing out on.
What makes you think I'm looking for one woman to share my life with? Are you people so closed minded that you think everyone should follow your examples of what constitutes happiness?

Get real, I'm 36 years old and you've seen my picture....do you REALLY think I couldn't be married with children if I wanted to be? Has your belief in god and the bible really made you THAT stupid?
Quote:
I wish you well. I hope you will learn to listen and take things to heart and open your heart. I wonder what happened to make it so hard. The first thing you could learn is to answer a question with a sentence not a question.
Yeah well that's the difference between people like you and people like me. I think with my brain, not my heart.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote