View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 07:57 AM   #142
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I would not post any family photos of my family

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
YOU call me brain, I call myself BrainSmashR. So the question is what are you trying to overcome?

Well if my family or I were horrible inbred beasts, I'd feel the same way about them as you do about your family too.
Do all of the people on your web site know you post their pictures ? I sure would not post pictures of my family for all the nuts on the web to look at and copy and use as they see fit. If I had a bad mullet like you I would never post that picture Now as far as inbred you should never be talking about that Abby I have to wonder with your post if your family tree is with out branches
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote