View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 11:17 AM   #143
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Do all of the people on your web site know you post their pictures ? I sure would not post pictures of my family for all the nuts on the web to look at and copy and use as they see fit. If I had a bad mullet like you I would never post that picture Now as far as inbred you should never be talking about that Abby I have to wonder with your post if your family tree is with out branches
Isaac

1. What I do on my website is of no concern to anyone else. I pay the bills my say is final.
2. Yes, everyone is aware of the photos on my website. It's how we share with friends and family who were unable to attend said event for whatever reason.
3. As I stated earlier, If my family were a bunch of inbred basement dwellers, I'd be embarrassed to post their photos just like you.

4. And last, but certainly not least. How stupid must one be to not be able to date photographs by hairstyles and clothing? I swear, when I think you couldn't possible be any dumber than the piles of dog**** in my back yard, you come around and prove me wrong again and again.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote