View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 12:31 PM   #145
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
It is, except the term we use is called intelligence.
I see where you are headed Brainsmashr. I believe in the near future, it will become increasingly politicly incorrect to bash someone like you who is, how do I put it, genetically challenged to believe in God. It's not your fault that you may have been shorted in the neurological gene pool.

Are humans hard-wired for faith?

"Dr. Newberg suggests that these brain scans may provide proof that our brains are built to believe in God. He says there may be universal features of the human mind that actually make it easier for us to believe in a higher power."

It would appear by the good Doctor's research that you got short changed somehow. Again, not your fault any more than it would be your fault if you were gay.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote