View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 03:18 PM   #149
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=BrainSmashR]You are absolutely correct in assuming some of my Family are Christian, but certainly not all of them, and none of them sit at home reading the bible to themselves on a daily basis.

As for celebrating "christian" holidays...that's a bit of a stretch. Are you of the opinion that we can't have a Christmas get together and not pray one single time? Are you of the opinion that we can't enjoy each others company without considering the sacrifices your "savior" made for humanity? Are you of the opinion that since I'm not Christian that my employer doesn't give me Christmas day off with pay just like everyone else?

Well, you are sadly mistaken.[/QUOTE

At all of our Christmas get togethers there are prayers and blessings. The family gatherings would sure be alot more meaningful if you did remember the sacrifices our Savior made. Your employer is required to give you the day off I never said otherwise.
Okay so I answered all of your questions without a question. Can you answer mine? Since you are calling ALL Christians "scum on the top of the pond" that would include YOUR Christian relatives as well??
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote