View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 09:17 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Work ethic

Years ago people where told to have children and replenish the population by our government. These
where times when the more hands you had to work your farm the better the odds that you would
keep your land and have food to eat. One other factor was infant mortality rate. I agree with joeploe
that educated people are not having as many children as lower income people. Teaching work ethic
to our children starts in the home and with divorce rates high and the "step family" the norm now
we have lost something that our children so desperately need. We have the ACLU to thank for tearing
down our morals and helping the dead beat parents to sit at home and get there government check
each month. I think that kids that drop out of high school or ones that do not get a job or go to higher
education should do a two year trip in the military to teach discipline. In 22 years of business I have
not met one person that was military that was not a respectable person and had good work ethic.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote