View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 01:57 PM   #32
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
My point is that if you portray yourself as a heart throb superstar, it would be wise to expect some harrassment from fans. I'm not saying it is right, only that it comes with the territory. For example, if I was Steve Tyler wearing skin tight leather pants showing off my package in front of thousands of screaming women every night, I would not be shocked or surprised if one of them crossed the line. I see this as no different than stalking a superstar which happens all the time. Put them in jail and move on. Speaking for myself, I do not want to be stalked or attacked by a fan which is why I don't try to become a star. But if I did make millions doing it, I would hire a body guard to look out for my safety. Of course that body guard might not always be around when you need him, but then nobody forces anyone to become a star, and most people know there is heat in the kitchen.
I will have to agree that Steven Tyler most likely does want his crotch grabbed. He wears tight clothing, shakes his moneymaker and is very provocative towards women. I think Tim is a family man whereas Steven is the total egotistical rock star. For the record I have NOT grabbed Steven's crotch but could have easily, BUT I DO NOT think it is right on many levels!!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote