View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 05:28 PM   #34
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Well at least I knew who Steven Tyler was. Never heard of McGraw-Hill...Isn't that a publishing company? Or did they make overhead projectors? No, that was Bell & Howell. Oh nevermind....

Yeah, but you wanted to, right? In a fantasy sort of way? It did cross your mind, maybe when you got home in the sack with Mr. Hontas? Sorry just teasing you.. Just being a good stereotypical male is all. Living up to and exceeding expectations. That's what I do. I think some of the guys on this board are starting to become a bad influence on me!
Fantasizing and actually doing are completely different!!!
I'm gonna shoot you anyway because you love abuse by us girls! Enjoy!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote