View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 10:20 PM   #8
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
These last 3 posts are nothing but personal attacks which actually makes Joepole's point, and none of the three of you even see it. You make his point. Don't you people get it? Attack the message! (and I hope you win the debate!) Not the messenger! Attacking the messenger is a total cop out!

Don't hate Clinton because he is white, rude, or because his name is Bill. Attack Clinton for what what he did and what he believes in! Don't hate Bush because he is goofy, insensitive, or because he is Texan. Attack Bush because of what he doe and his beliefs.

Same thing should go for joepole and everyone else. Shifting from debate to personal attacks (even if the person deserves it) misses the point of the debate every time. In political terms, vote for the issue, not th person. At least this is how I feel. Because I think the issues are important, whereas people come and go...
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote