View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 11:29 PM   #14
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I also want to point out that that joepole believes that when someone can't win a debate then they often resort to personal attacks to avoid the point. Therefore it is important to stay on topic and not engage in personal attacks (if you really want to win against joepole) Otherwise waste your time and attack him and ignore the point and loose the debate every time. (at least in his mind)

Also joepole may think I am FOS which is fine as long as he proves me wrong.

<How does finding tiny pieces of a lost loved one bring closure?>

< I wouldn't care if, especially six years after the fact, somebody found a scrap of meat that used to be somebody I cared about. At that point it's just trash>

You gonna say that when Joe makes comments like this it is not uncaring, thoughtless. Some people would like closure in the event a loved one died so his views makes him right on every thing and he has the right to say what he wants no matter how it sounds and we can't. Uhmmm! Try telling him to say something nice sometimes then we'll change our mind. The difference here is we say exactly what we think but he is sneaky. He say the same things we do at times but in a sneaky way.