View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 10:20 PM   #7
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I feel like journalists should be more responsible with their stories. Just as in the cases Isaac and I have pointed out, if a journalists reported these accusations that were then later dropped, found to be false, etc, in my eyes the journalists has a responsibility and obligation to the public to bring back to them the "rest" of the story.

I think the public also needs to know how quick law enforcement will jump many times without proper investigation. On the flip side they don't seem to jump when you really need them too!