View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 04:36 PM   #85
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
How does that old saying go? Two things you aren't supposed to mention in mixed company is politics and religion? Go figure that these are the two hotest topics out there on the Internet.
You know I was going to reply to one post about that but chose not to, imagine that?

It's because so many people have their own opinions about them and it's hard to get 2 people to honestly think alike.

I personally stay out of the politics since I am not educated enough to argue the issues. I don't agree with most of them whether they are republicans, democrats, or liberals my honest opinion they are all crooked and it's all about what it does for them and doesn't do.

That's about all I can say on that one.

Religion I have a bit more knowledge of and I'm far from being a genious but I do know enough to hold my ground.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote