View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 09:21 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
The Gay people do contibute to our tax base

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbl_admin
Shortly after midnight, Steven Goldstein and Daniel Gross renewed their vows as New Jersey became the third state in the nation to offer civil unions for gay couples.
I think I am ok with them getting equal benefits from the government they do pay taxes too. I do not think that any church of any kind should marry them in the name of God. Civil union ok God Blessed marriage no I do not hate gay people and find many of my customers that are gay are much easier to deal with than most others. We do not have to talk about their sex life or mine far as that goes so respect is the order of the day.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote