View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 12:29 PM   #163
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
How about a clip of that from youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Oh? Do not know the character in my avatar? No problem! AnimeSpirit knows all in the world of Anime!

Kakashi Hatake is the leader of Squad 7 of the ninja village of Konoha (the Village Hidden in the Leaves). He was Naruto's 2nd sensei (Iruka was his 1st sensei and Jiryaia was his 3rd). Kakashi is also known as the Copy Ninja because of his keen ability to witness a jutsu performed only once and copy it perfectly. He has mastered over a thousand ninja arts in this manner.

The Lightning Blade, otherwise known as Chidori, is his only original jutsu. It draws a massive amount of chakra energy into the user's palm, turning a simple jab into an electric sword wound, great for quick assassinations. It was nicknamed "Chidori" or 1,000 Birds because of the bizarre chirping sound that this jutus emits.
Think you can give us your favorite clip Anime ? I would like to see how far anime has come. The last I have seen of Anime was Sailor Moon with my daughter.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote