View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 11:51 AM   #6
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Nodding, Walmart is proof of that. Everyone cries wolf, but then everyone shops there to save a buck.
Some of us don't cry about Wal-Mart and are more than willing to pay the higher prices at the competition just to avoid the hassle associated with shopping at Wal-Mart

It takes 5 minutes just to find a parking spot and another 10 to walk the parking lot. Then you've got acres and acres of aisles to deal with, and once you find everything you need (because it's Monday and they rearranged the store again), you gotta wait to check out, because out of 50+ registers, only 3 are open. Now that's not to say I never shop at Wal-Mart....heck, I live in Natchitoches....my options are kinda limited.

I dislike them because our ideas of convenience clash, not because of how they treat their employees. Nevertheless, I agree with the statement you made, just not the example you used.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote