View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 10:12 PM   #38
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Well another bad place is Pappa John's Pizza on Airline. We have ordered 3 diferent times this month and every time our order was wrong. The first time they lost one of our pizza [we ordered 2], we had to wait for them to make it while the first got cold. We payed for extra dipping sauce, they left it out, we had to go back for it. Tonight we ordered 2 pizzas and it took a hour to get. The one I eat was wrong and had to be taken back and remade. That took anoher 45 minutes. So everyone ate but me and my daughter because we had to wait for the 2nd pizza. I told them they had the three strike rule and I would not order again from them.