View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 11:38 PM   #1
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Cool Pirates: At World's End *SPOILERS*

I just got back from the movies. I saw the all anticipated Pirates of the Caribean: At World's End. Following is my review and I'll be throwing some spoilers in because they're FUN! Therefore, if you don't like spoilers, click the BACK button now!!!

The movie was full of surprises and TONS more humor than both of the other two movies combined. The hilarity is truly non-stop as Jack and Barbossa are at constant odds throughout the movie. What I found most amusing is that many of the characters who were not pirates prior to this movie, end up as pirates by its end. Many who were already pirates prior to this movie, end up as pirate captains by its end. More bargains are struck and broken by all parties throughout this movie than a season of Survivor! It's really hard to tell who has whose loyalty.

Barbossa turns out to be a rather honorable pirate captain (or as honorable as pirates get). He turns out to be just as fearless and resourceful and Jack himself. The storyline is awesome and filled with much magic, lore, and mysticism in addition to riddling battle scenes and swordplay. We even get to meet Jack Sparrow's father and mother (his father turns out to be the keeper of the infamous code book). This movie is a MUST SEE for anyone who enjoyed the first two.