View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 11:17 AM   #60
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Oh Rhertz you need a life!!!!! Greatest reality show??????????
Most definitely my dear... You could say that it is the worlds most real reality show, considering how deadly that occupation is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
How about the Batchelor? or Dancing with the Stars? or how about Big Brother? It's coming back in July.
Never heard of em.. I'm serious. I have heard of Grey's Anatomy, but I have never seen it. Dunno what Grey looks like. I've only watched a few episodes of Seinfeld and South Park. Never seen an entire episode of Simpsons or Family Guy either. I do know that Kenny gets killed at the end of each South Park from talking to people

I'm neither proud of these facts, nor am I a retard. I just don't watch that much TV and when I do, I like real stuff like history, cooking, and crab fishing. You know, practical information. I'm practical.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote