View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 02:37 PM   #9
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
>but if the government won't do nothing to stop it then let him have his money.

You honestly believe you should be able to enjoy the fruits of your crime if the police don't catch you until after you've committed them? If I rob your house I should get to keep everything if they don't catch me until the the next day? This man broke the law every day for 11 years, he's a piece of trash and should forfeit everything he has and be sent penniless back to his home country.

The only law this guy broke was entering illegally, that is it. He did not break the law by working that would be whoever employed him. He did not steal or attack anyone, if he had the police would have caught him before now. However you breaking into someone's house is totally different, you would be entering someone's private space, he did not. I understand you are moralless but get a life or a brain.