View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 05:38 PM   #15
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 266 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Joe, you are a selfish stupid parent if you believe that. Just last week a precious lady was killed driving home just a few blocks from her mother in laws house to her house in Southwest Shreveport by a drunk driver. She was driving in a nice, normally quiet neighborhood. But guess what???????????? Another driver, who was drunk, was traveling through the same neighborhood drunk, hit her head on, and killed her.

If it happened to her, it could happen to you. It could happen anywhere, any time. No, I don't carry a snake bite kit with me, but I have taught my children that to watch where they walk. I have taught them to obey they laws. They are for their safety. I put them in their car seat from the moment they came home from the hospital and they have been in that or a seat belt ever since. I don't have the right to play with their safety. Neither do you just because you think they odds are in your favor. Well, they odds can always shift.