View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 10:53 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I think the Father is LateNight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
The speculating is said to be over tomorrow. Who is the father of Anna Nicole's baby? Who do you think it is? Larry Birkhead? Howard Stern? Zsa Zsa's husband? Isaac? Late Night? Anime'?

Next, who do you think is going to get custody of this baby? What about that grandmother? Isn't she pitiful? This is a real life soap opera that is so very sad. I sure wish that it had played out on American soil so the right thing could have long since been done by now.
I am sure he does not rememeber but the baby looks just like a little monkey from the planet of the apes. Anime no way he is to young and a virgin Isaac has been fixxed so that is out too. Maybe it belongs to Neo he is over due to reproduce
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote