View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 05:40 AM   #31
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
Yes Vitter is a disappointment. He has somewhat owned up to his inappropriate behavior and did not lie about it. I do give him a nod for that.
Vitter like Bruce and Jane have compromised their credibility. I could never view Vitter with out thinking oh how he cheated on his wife and add he cheated with a lady of the night. Being a politician his standard "should" be much higher. The only time being bad pays off is if you are a democrat. Look at some of our local politicians. Bruce and Jane are tainted goods and can you watch either one with out thinking about how they sympathize with our enemy and put down our troops ? I am sure people of like minded politics could over look it but those that support our country and are willing to stand up and say so will never forget there heresy.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote