View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 05:38 PM   #45
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
so let me get this straight.. I'm pro gun, for less taxes, for smaller government. and I'm for leveling Syria, Iran and Iraq.

But since I'm worried about the direction of this Iraqi war.. it's lack of direction. the death of 'our' troops who sit over there trying to play cop, waiting to get shot at.. I'm un-American and equal to Jane Fonda..

do have it right ?
Let me help you LN. I am pro gun, for less taxes, for smaller government. You can not start a nuke on any country with out destabilizing the whole world. It would be nice if all we had to do is push a button but the world economy would crash and we ALL would see economic ruin. This fight between Persia and the Christian world has been going on for a very long time. The fight is coming to a climax and the party will be in Jerusalem. Iran has made no joke about what it plans to do to the Jews !! We need to be on our toes leaning into the basters and not on our heels crying for our soldiers. Now our little tif here started out on Bruce who attacks our government and his heart bleeds for the soldier but not for our country. Freedom sir is not free. Politicians play games with our soldiers with the DNC being the detractor not the supporter.
This hurts moral and when famous people come out a talk trash about the war and our leaders it is WRONG. If I talk to every mother that lost a son in war in history they would all be sad and many proud and a few bitter. You are not on the level of Jane Fonda she is a leader of the far left but you do buy in to feeling sorry for our troops instead of supporting them. Your choice every war has had those with no faith in our mission and they still fight for you.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote