View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 08:14 PM   #26
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Great video. I like unusual guitars and guitarists. My favorite guitarist would have to be Steve Howe of Yes. I have seen him on stage several times and he would bring a dozen or so instruments on stage. He would use a different guitar for almost every song ranging from a mandolin to more conventional guitars both electric and acoustic . He even played the steel slide guitar in a very unique way. Not "country" style but very special and unusual for that particular instument. "Relayer" is still one of my favorite albums. But Steve also played lots of grassy and folksy tunes as well that I bet Latenight would like. One in particular he wrote for his daughter but I can remember the name for the life of me. I must do some diggin'.......
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote