View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 04:05 PM   #11
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I wish I had videoed me putting up my tree which is not only fake, but pre-lit with like zillion little lights. I zipped open the bag and stood up the first section that already had the stand attached. I then added the second section and plugged in the power cord. Same for the third second. I placed the angel on top, and found an extension cord and plugged it in. Voila! Dad's job is done. It didn't take long for the four of us to decorate it. It reminds me of all those pretty commercial trees on Charlie Brown's Christmas!

If I like the smell of pine, I would go out and buy a pine scented wall plug-in or something. Maybe just pour a jigger of pine sol into a dish and leave it out..
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote